Thursday, June 4, 2009

Silly Colour Song

Red.
Red is the colour of the blood beating through my heart right now
But Babe, you don't carry anyhow
Cause Red is also
The colour of love
Like the kind you have for her
She's like some sort mind reader
Keeping you amazed

Orange.
Nothing rhymes with orange.
Such a fickle word
Like those that I have heard
Up from my bedroom floor

Gold.
Cause it's classier than just plain
Yellow.
But the truth still remains
It's exactly the same
As her perfect summer hair

Green.
With envy at your new love,
Because my tongue's tied in a knot
Why did she have to be so hot?
Just Kiddin!
(No I'm Not)

Blue.
How I feel when she's with you.
I'm sad and sobbin'
Your hearts black as a robin
But what am I gonna do?

Purple.
Like a haze watching over me
Cause now I'm finally startin' to see
That the boy sittin' next to me
In underclassmen trigonometery
Is
Gorgeous

Done.
My rainbow relationship
Is over, Enjoy your girl, because her brother is too!
One.
I find another to be with
Because I know I ain't wastin' my time on you.


At the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is a silly song I wrote, just messing around. It's not serious at all, just rhyming about colours. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment